Saturday, February 7, 2009

Big Tits Round Ass Beach Bunny in Key West

Big Tits Round Ass, BigTitsRoundAss, Big Round Ass, Big Round Tits, Asses
Do you see the size of her Big Tits and she has a nice Round Ass as well! I ran across this Girl and her Huge Boobs on the beach playing volleyball and I could not believe my eyes when I saw the size of her fucking Big Tits were! I got there just in time to see her rubbing sun tan lotion on her nice round tits! She had told me it was not to fun to get a sun burn on her breasts as they bounce while she plays so she really oiled up her fine ass tits.

Big Tits Round Ass BigTitsRoundAss
You should have seen those enormous boobs bounce has she hit the ball. Her Big Tits Round Ass jiggled with every jump! Big Tits Round Ass BigTitsRoundAssesEvery time she fell face fisrt in the sand to dig out the ball her massive tits left craters in the sand when she stood up. LOL Here tiny bikini top could barley contain her bouncing breasts as she moved about the sandy court. Every time she moved her short shorts gave her a wedgie and the resulting cameltoe was totally visible to all of us watching her crotch. The out line of her swollen pussy lips was clear to see till she readjusted her shorts Every time she bent over to do this I thought her BIG TITS were going to spill out of her skimpy bikini top! I was kind of bummed out when the game was over since I was really enjoy watching her mountainous melons and big round ass jiggle all over the place!


But, to my surprise the cute big breasted girl came over to talk with me BigTitsRoundAss Big Tits Round Assesand my wife. I guess the girl like the idea of another sexy girl like my wife watching her really Big Round Tits bounce. I think she was actually trying to tease my wife by jumping all over the place so her boobs would shake. My wife is bisexual so it was going to be a fun day as it turned out. Needless to say as she talked with us she kept squeezing her huge round tits together with her arms while she held on to the volleyball and this just made BIG TITS look even bigger! My wife and the cutie kept flirting and there was a lot of firm round ass grabbing! You heard me right my wife was copping a feel of her nice firm butt and shazam if the girl didn't start feeling up my wifes tits and ass! I saw more intense Big Tits Round Ass grabbing between the two than I could handle and I was a butt head for not at least feeling the cute womans boobs up once, my wife was having all the fun.


Just when I though it was time to say good by this big titted chick invited my wife to cum shower Big Tits Round Asseswith her to get the sand off! I didn't mind but I had my wife take the camera in to the public bathroom in case it got good. I am glad I did as my wife got some good photos of her BIG TITS getting all wet as the water caressed her firm round breasts! My wife said the tiny bikin top could not contain her heaving breasts any longer so she took here bikini top and bottoms totally off exposing all her Big Tits Round Ass for my wife to see! Actually my wife was shocked to see just how huge her boobs are without the bikini top covering those incredible monster round ass tits up.


Thats when it got very, very interesting as my little slut wife started to totally begin feeling her insanely big tits and ass up! Before Big Tits Round Assthings really heated up and got all steamy in the shower my honey took some great photos of the BIG TITS ROUND ASS cutie's naked wet body! Her boobs were the fucking biggest breasts I have ever seen my wifes hands on! I heard was a lot of tittes slapping so I am sure there was a lot of butt grabbing too! Without a doubt my wife got some great pictures of this teen girls tits, her name was Faith of all things. My wife and I were simply amazed of how Faith's Big Tits Round Ass looked without her tiny bikini hiding them! For having such huge boobs Faith had very long and hard nipples too which is very unusual for girls with such big round tits. Most of the time girls with enormous breasts have large round areola's and much smaller nipples.


I hope you enjoyed the photos we took of Faith's Big Tits Round Ass I know we like taking them. My wife finally got to caress her gigantic breasts and bubble butt for over an hour that day! This teens tits are some of the biggest we have ever seen at the beach ever. They look great hanging there when she bends over it seems her BIG TITS sway back and forth nicely as Faith moved her sweet ass a round.


Big Tits Round Ass, BigTitsRoundAss, Big Round Ass, Big Round Tits, Asses